What to do if you run out of gas in the middle of the road or Freeway ?? A few miles away from the nearest gas station or beyond?
While it would be nice if it wasn’t so, every vehicle can run out of gas,Or needs to gas up the generator, it is often at the worst time and most likely in an inconvenient location.Pouring gasoline directly into another vehicle or generator, can be both dangerous and messy.That's where the Electric Liquid Transfer Pump comes in handy!!
The good thing is that we provide the easiest and most reliable,Transfer Pump which will save your back and not spill a drop!! This handheld pump eliminates manual siphoning and lets you quickly transfer gas, water, and other non-corrosive liquid without dirtying or tiring your hands.
It is always better to be safe than sorry!
How to operate:
- First, twist off the lid to open the battery cover.
- Insert 2 D batteries (not included) and twist back the cover.
- Next, insert the suction pipe into the supply (sending) container.
- Place the other end of the pipe to the receiving container to transfer liquid.
- Then Only Press The Button. Press it again if you want to stop transferring liquid.
- keep the pump upright and lift the handle above the pump mechanism to drain any liquid back into the original container.
- Do not lay pump down until all liquid has been drained from the tube and pump.
- Run water through the pump after using it with another liquid, which will extend the life of the pump.
Features and benefits:
- It’ll make transferring gas convenient, stress and hazard-free.
- Automatically pumps liquid and transfers 6 quarts per minute.
- Prevents leaks and overflows.
- Our Electric Liquid Transfer Pump can also transfer Different liquids, with the same pump. water (non-drinking), oil, and other non-corrosive liquids.
- Pump water out of a clogged sink, transfer water out of an aquarium, and more.
- Easy to carry it anywhere & everywhere
- A useful tool for the garage, basement, bathroom, shop, yard.
- Convenient to keep it with you for emergency cases.
- The hose outlet is 13mm external diameter and may be connected to a garden hose pipe.
- Requires two "D" size batteries (not included).
- Package includes: (1) Electric Liquid Transfer Pump
- Material: PP + PE + Acetal
- Overall length: 55 cm/ 21.7 inches
- Weight: 300 g
- Color: Blue, Red
- Dimensions: Approx.63*4cm/24.8"*1.6"( Overall Length * Diameter)
- Water Pipe Length: Approx.62cm/24.4" (1cm=10mm=0.39inch)
- Powered by: 2 x D batteries (not included)
Ideal for thousands of uses around the home:
- Do not turn on the switch when the suction pipe outside of the supply container.
- It is normal that some transferred liquid may leak outside the tube. This leaking happens due to the pressure release to avoid the liquid reaches the battery area.
- Any non-corrosive liquids such as gas, diesel, and water (NOT Drinking Water), etc
- 1 x Electric Battery Syphon Pump