Say Goodbye To Repulsive Smells And Nasty Water Buildup Coming From Your Sink.
The Air Drain Blaster Cannon uses compressed air to clean out the toughest blockages in your drains in seconds! No more dealing with toxic chemicals that can corrode your pipes or endanger your family.
Just pump the Drain Blaster and pull the trigger, the blockage is gone instantly. It's perfectly safe and environmentally friendly. The Drain Blaster includes a set of 2 attachments that you can use to unclog every drain in the house. It can last for years and save you from plumbers hefty call out charges!
How to use:
- Install the appropriate plug according to the size of the pipe diameter
- Pump up the hand pump about 10-20 times, until could not pump into the air to get high-pressure gas
- Block pipe outlet, have it sealed; Pull the trigger to release the high-pressure gas.(you could have it repeated till dredge the pipeline.)
- The mouth of the outlet must be immersed in the blocked fluid to guarantee air pressure. You should add enough water to the sinks, pipes or toilets, otherwise, it will not work well.
- If the pipeline is blocked, it is advisable to put some soft debris, making the pipeline near full blocked for better effect
- You can use a towel, rags, plastic sheet or other things to prevent water from splashing out if the pressure if too high
Saves you a lot of money by calling a plumber.
A very useful hygiene item.
It's reusable and quick to clean.
- Material: ABS gun body, natural rubber blocked head.
- The Air Blow Gun uses the power of high-pressure compressed air to blast away the toughest clogs in your drains in just seconds.
- Much faster than traditional plungers and snake and No more wasting time on drain openers.
- It is totally reusable and can last for years
- It can deal with various blockages caused by all sorts of rubbish such as hair, cloth, tea, leaves, grease, oil dirties and so on.
- With high-pressure air power, it clears drains quickly and easily.
- Perfect for works on sinks, tubs, and toilets.
- Can be used in the toilet, washbasin, bathtubs, shower, sink, squatting pan, floor drain blocked pipes and etc.